Wednesday, November 2, 2011

:)

Dari Abu Hurairah r.a, bahawasanya ada seorang telah berkata kepada Nabi SAW : " Nasihatilah kepadaku ! " Dijawab oleh Nabi SAW : " Jangan marah! " Orang itu berulangkali meminta supaya dirinya dinasihati, maka tetap Rasulullah SAW mengatakan : " Jangan marah ! "

to be honest, i often be in that person's situation.. i asked my sister, Maisarah or Ummi to advise me what should i do to make me stop doing stupid things.. that time i was so angry with this one person.. when my sister gave me one, i felt i couldnt really accept it n no matter how many reasons she gave me, that advice never really satisfied me.. n i kept asking for more and more and more... hehehe.. sounds crazy rite? well, glad i found this.. this hadith shows that ANGER will hinder u from thinking wisely and couldnt accept anything good.. n we all know why rite? :)

No comments: