Wednesday, February 27, 2013

gotye and rumpelstiltskin


this is gotye (the one who sang somebody that i used to know)

image
and this is rumpelstiltskin form once upon a time..

dont you think they look the same? -_- what makes me suddenly think of this? yesterday, Emma and I went karaoke at Superstar.. while she sang this, suddenly poooppp it crossed into my mind... this scary face looks familiar.. haha! dont you think the same?
well, im sorry.. i know i have made my blog like a tumblr.. but just wanna share this with you guys.. i think this post will only last for few days.. until it reaches my limit.. the rumpelstiltskin is quite scary to me -_- it looks like evil clown T_T

1 comment:

janiceandthomas said...

I've always thought this as well. Happy someone else sees it. My mind is now at peace...