Wednesday, October 5, 2011

500 Days Of Summer



movie : 500 Days Of Summer (again !)
observation : 1. Tom Hansen is cute
2. Summer is ssooooooo beautiful
3. Rachel Hansen is cool ;)
4. I love the places !

Quotes that i like :

Tom: Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's fine. I get it. But, you know, I just... I need some consistency.
Summer: I know.
Tom: I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently.
Summer: And I can't give you that. Nobody can.

Tom: People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated.

Summer: We've been like Sid and Nancy for months now.
Tom: Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy, seven times with a kitchen knife, I mean we have some disagreements but I hardly think I'm Sid Vicious.
Summer: No I'm Sid.
Tom: Oh, so I'm Nancy...
[Pancakes arrive]
Summer: Let's just eat and we'll talk about it later. Mmm, that is good, I'm really glad we did this. I love these pancakes... what?
[Tom gets up and walks away from the table]
Summer: Tom, don't go! You're still my best friend!

Tom: I love how she makes me feel, like anything's possible, or like life is worth it.

Tom: This is lies. We are liars. Think about it. Why do people buy cards? It's not because they want to say how they feel. People buy cards because they can't say they feel or are afraid to. And we provide the service that let's them off the hook. You know what? I say to hell with it. Let's level with America. Or at least let them speak for themselves. Right?

Narrator: As he listened, Tom began to realize that these stories weren't routinely told. These were stories one had to earn. He could feel the wall coming down. He wondered if anyone else had made it this far. Which is why the next six words changed everything.
Summer: I've never told anybody that before.
Tom: I guess I'm not just anybody.

Girl at Interview: Have I seen you before?
Tom: Me? I don't think so.
Girl at Interview: Do you ever go to Angela's Plaza?
Tom: Yes... That's like my favorite spot in the city.
Girl at Interview: Yeah, except for the parking lots.
Tom: Yeah, yeah I agree.
Girl at Interview: Yeah, yeah I think I've seen you there.
Tom: Really?
Girl at Interview: Yeah...
Tom: I haven't seen you?
Girl at Interview: You must not have been looking...
Tom: ...


People who have watched this movie must have known these lines :)



p/s : its devastating to see my marks... feels like killing myself already -.-

No comments: