Friday, December 12, 2008

arigato!

today, lets learn about japanese language! huahuahua...

anata wa kawaii - you are so cute (mcm aku..muahahaha)
anata wa kirei - you are pretty (guys! u need this. hihi)
ane - my older sister (haha. aku igt anne mamak tu. kalu mamak; ane-abang)
ani - my older bro
asatte - tomorrow
aisukiriimu - ice cream (my fav)
ano ne - hey!
aku - evil (evil?! malaysian; aku-me or I... so kira aku evil?)
bakageta - silly
adoresu - adress
atsumarimasu - gather, meet
anata no - yours
anata no tame - for you
anata no tomodachi - your friend
kin choo- tension
ruigo jisho - thesaurus
haburashi - toothbrush
taberu jikan - time to eat
eigo ga dekimasu ka? - do u speak English?
kaimono - shopping

wah! enough lah! so! if u can remember all these, it means that atama ga ii desu (you are smart!) ;) huhu! omedetoo gozaimasu! (congrats!)

p/s : i dunno why i choose this topic..???.. x pe lah. nmpk blog b'faedah skit. anyway, i hope u enjoy!

No comments: