1. There were 3 men that jumped off the same diving board. The first 2 men got their hair wet and the third one didn't. Why?
The third man was bald.
2. Why did the tree blush?
He saw the nature strip!
3. What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock?"
"Look, Grandpa. no hands!".
4. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
"Do you smell carrots?"
5. What do you call a deer with no eyes?
No idea (no eye deer).
6. Why didn't the skeleton go to the party?
Because he had no body to go with!
7. Why was the math book so unhappy?
Because it had too many problems!
8. What is another name for a very small phone?
A cell phone.
9. Why did the boy throw butter out the window?
Because he wanted to see the butter-fly!
10. What is the difference between a pumpkin and an orange?
A pumpkin is orange but an orange is not a pumpkin!
11. Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 8 9. (8=ate)
12. What's a witch's favourite subject?
13. What kind of key doesn't fit in a door?
14. What's as light as a feather, but even the strongest man on earth could not hold it forever?
15. Which mountain rests forever?
16. Why are there fences around cemeteries?
Because people are just dying to get in!
17. What is black and white, black and white, black and white, black and white, black and white, and green?
Five penguins and one pickle.
haha! salute to these kids who had came out with these brilliant riddles. seriously, it's not easy to make peoples laugh. huahuahua.... (ikhlas nih!)